Monday, June 27, 2011

What would it be like if we had numbers instead of names?

When we open our eyes to the world, typical formalities force our parents to present us our IDs. And unfortunately, or fortunately, laws oblige them that a name must be preferred. What if we had the rights of naming our children with whatever we desire, would anyone dare to name his baby with a number? How would that sound when somebody is called “Hey 4163, what up? “ or “23456599 you are looking fantastic today!”…? Would there be any popular numbers like today’s popular names, which differ from culture to culture? What would take Christian, Anna, George, John, Isabel, Eva, Aaron, Elizabeth’s places? Would 2011, 1453, 1776, 911, 350 be the suitable substitutes? Or maybe people would go for the birthdays. Then it would be chaos of identical numbers in the world. And how would the dissimilarity be created? Maybe like with surnames it would be provided with surnumbers. 245 567890, 245 567891 and 12567 31, 12567 301 can be shown as good examples…Anyway, maybe we had better go on with names instead of numbers, besides don’t they sound more trouble-free and practical by pronouncement?

EA

1 comment:

Photoshooting of VestEA

Introduction of EA Seducing Luxury's first member, VestEA, was held yesterday in Istanbul. Even though the weather was extreme hot and I was dripping wet beneath the sunshine, we succeded to reach our aim, which was to catch Shoots of me in my brand new vest, VestEA.
In the morning, I had a slight trim on my hair. Then, had the flyers printed. We had some discussions about the place, yet thanks to our photographer, Fezan, she managed to find a way thorough the unknown and offered her grandma's mansion. As you can see from the photos, it had an excellent secluded color treasure and combination in itself. And to get the best out of that setting, Fezan handled many different awe-inspiring perspectives. During the shoots, my Styler Ceylan Alp's attention was focused on me in order to tackle my outfit put right.
All in all, it lasted for 3 hours under the sun and we were totally exhusted, yet had happy Faces at the end of it. What a nice thing to see what we have accomplished !

I owe Special Thanks to my,
Photographer Fezan Gönensin
Styler Ceylan Alp
Photo Assistant Lerzan Gönensin


What a nice Job I succeded! I am totally honored!

Surrounds my body and makes me feel comfortable. Moreover, lets me sense Overconfident!

Cheering up during the shoots!

Swinging in the heaven-like-garden...

Pure & Naive


Stillness of heart, eyes sharp direct toward the lens, Little sunshine illuminates the EA... Ohhh Great Time & Full Enjoyment

Last Happy moments from the Shooting. I can never thank you enough to my Photographer Fezan Gönensin and Styler Ceylan Alp. They did a brilliant Work!

BRAVE NEW WORLD

After completion of 8 years long education and miscellaneous trainings as a cadet in Navy, I determined to create my own self-based career and resigned myself from the Navy. It was a brave and radical decision I have made. Yet, thanks to the edification I gained there, I try to steer me through the river of civillian life and avoid its obstacles overcome my being. Related to the statement I spelled out above, I name rest of my life as "Brave New World". And in this section, realities and stories of it will be scribbled by me.

As can be seen from the shoot I took over the clouds at the altitude of 2000m in Alpen, I listen to my soul, alone and delighted. It is the verification of Brave New World!

First Shoots

First Shoots
Realizing a Grasshopper

Bubbling red, thinking white, boozing blue, dreaming black

I took it too much easy!

Spiralling down the snail, so naive, just as in Catalogues!

Free Flying Trainings

Modern times Genoese in front of the Christea Turris

Party on the boulevard with Mehpare

Black or White!